Online Auction Terms
1. Every auction lot is sold “as is, where is, with all faults known or unknown” without warranty or guarantee of any kind. Inspections of lots are provided by photos or special preview before and during the online auction. Bidders are asked not to bid on or purchase any item or a lot they have not inspected to their complete satisfaction. Upon knock down the item or lot becomes the responsibility of the buyer. Every effort is made to describe the condition of the item accurately. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
2. Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are accepted for payment.There will be a 4% Convenience Fee added to all credit card purchases. There are no credit card charge backs.
3. When you bid on any item, you are entering into a binding contract. If your bid is the winning bid on any item(s) your responsible for paying for and picking up your items at the conclusion of the auction. You must have your receipt for pick-up.
4. This Auction is exempt from Virginia State Sales Tax.
5. Shipping is available if necessary. All shipping and handling costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
6. Registering and placing bids means that the bidder has read and fully understands the terms and conditions of the internet auction and agrees to be bound thereby.
Thank you for bidding. Good luck.