It’s time to have some fun at the 86th Annual Dinner Dance Online Auction! Circle C Auction brings this years’ auction online – do you can bid from the comfort of your own home! Bid on local gift certificates, baskets, getaways and more – all donated by your local business community to raise money for our Chamber! Auction closes Sunday, February 26 at 7 PM. Bid now – bid often and be a part of the 86th Annual Dinner Dance online Auction!
TermsOnline Auction Terms
1. Every auction lot is sold “as is, where is, with all faults known or unknown” without warranty or guarantee of any kind. Inspections of lots are provided by photos or special preview before and during the online auction. Bidders are asked not to bid on or purchase any item or a lot they have not inspected to their complete satisfaction. Upon knock down the item or lot becomes the responsibility of the buyer. Every effort is made to describe the condition of the item accurately. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
2. A 4% convince fee will be added to every Invoice.
3. Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are accepted for payment. Unless prior arrangements have been made with the auction company.
4. All paid for items must be picked up by the published time schedule. If not, the items will be deemed abandoned and become the property of Circle C Auction Co. Please do not bid if you are not able to pick up your items or arrange for shipping. THERE WILL BE NO CHARGE BACKS.
5. This Auction is exempt from Virginia State Sales Tax
6. Please bring paid receipt with you at load out. Please bring whatever help, tools, packing materials you need to safely remove your items. You must take the entire contents of your lot. The Auction Company reserves the right to charge you for any clean up fee of items left behind.
7. Shipping is available on certain items. All shipping and handling cost are the responsibility of the buyer. Please check with Auction Company first.
8. Registering and placing bids means that the bidder has read and fully understands the terms and conditions of the internet auction and agrees to be bound thereby.
9. When you bid on any item, you are entering into a binding contract. If your bid is the winning bid on any item(s) your credit card will be charged at the conclusion of the auction. There are no credit card charge backs.
Thank you for bidding. Good luck.