Online Auction Terms
1. Every auction lot is sold “as is, where is, with all faults known or unknown” without warranty or guarantee of any kind. Inspections of lots are provided by photos or special preview before and during the online auction. Bidders are asked not to bid on or purchase any item or a lot they have not inspected to their complete satisfaction. Upon knock down the item or lot becomes the responsibility of the buyer. Every effort is made to describe the condition of the item accurately. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
2. A 10% internet buyer’s premium is in affect for all bids.
3. Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are accepted for payment. Unless prior arrangements have been made with the auction company.
4. All paid for items must be picked up by the published time schedule. If not, the items will be deemed abandoned and become the property of Circle C Auction Co. Please do not bid if you are not able to pick up your items
or arrange for shipping. THERE WILL BE NO CHARGE BACKS.
5. If you do not have an ST-10 on file with us you will be charged the current Virginia sales tax rate. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please email completed ST-10 to firstname.lastname@example.org
before the auction is completed.
6. Please bring paid receipt with you at load out. Please bring whatever help, tools, packing materials you need to safely remove your items. You must take the entire contents of your lot. The Auction Company reserves the right to charge you from any clean up fee of items left.
7. Shipping is available on certain items. All shipping and handling cost are the responsibility of the buyer. Please check with Auction Company first.
8. Registering and placing bids means that the bidder has read and fully understands the terms and conditions of the internet auction and agrees to be bound thereby.
9. When you bid on any item, you are entering into a binding contract. If your bid is the winning bid on any item(s) your credit card will be charged at the conclusion of the auction. There are no credit card charge backs.
Thank you for bidding. Good luck.